incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Time to vote the chair?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 02:20:26 GMT

> I support your direction of delegating more authority to podlings by
> identifying qualified contributors and adding them to the IPMC. I also
> support the general direction of Bill's proposal to demolish the
> incubator

Credit where credit is due, this is not my brainchild.  Although I did
believe that, yes, putting an assortment of individuals into the very
complex IPMC to represent their very narrow interest in a podling was
counterproductive, I totally support the idea, and I've tried to offer
a few refinements gleaned from serving on the ASF board in the past.

All credit belongs to Chris Mattmann, I simply retitled the thread
when responding to his post