incubator-general mailing list archives

From Damian Steer <pl...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating (RC-4)
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:11:48 GMT

On 23 Feb 2012, at 18:32, sebb wrote:

>> == Proposed dist/ area:
>>
>> The following will be added to the existing distribution area:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~andy/dist-jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating-RC-4/
>
> Where is the source that corresponds to:
>
> download/apache-jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating.zip
>
> It's not easy to find.
>
> And the reverse is just as hard.

I see only one file under source, and it seems to build everything found under dist.

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Jena2/TDB/tags/jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating-RC-4/
>
> There are a lot of source files without AL headers.
> These need to be fixed.

jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating-RC-4 pldms$ ack  -v -l 'Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation'
.
src-dev/dev/LongTermIssues.java

Only one source file is missing this (plus a number of configuration files and shell scripts).
Am I missing something obvious? (a: probably)

Damian