incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Evolution instead of a revolution (Was: Time to vote the chair?)
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 16:35:57 GMT
I am +1 to what your proposal does. I am not so fond of the wording of it.  I've tried to make
changes to eliminate pointing fingers but just couldn't with the last section.  I would suggest
you take another stab at editing it to: a) make this proposal a general document, not just
from you, and b) try to remove as many names as possible.  It also might be helpful if the
proposal was worded as if Chris' didn't exist.  Just document what the process would be and
how it solves the problems we have now.

Ralph