incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Wave fundraising
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:10:47 GMT
Hello folks,

I would like to give a short heads up from the [wave] list (I am not a
mentor but read it).
Recently a discussion on fundraising has happened:
http://bit.ly/xBhOU2

It has been asked to collect donations from the wave homepage. I have
explained it is not possible that the ASF collects money for
developers. After a nice discussion it has been asked to set up an own
fundraising page. I mentioned this would be ok, if it is clear that
the ASF has nothing to do with it and if the ASF trademarks are
respected. This is now the site:

http://www.fundwiab.com

I think this is pretty fine and there is no harm done.

As something like this is a burning issue in another project I want to
give a short shout here. Maybe somebody has a different view on this.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de