incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <esam...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.0.0-incubating (rc4)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:56:13 GMT
All:

The vote on flume-dev completed with 5 +1s, no -1s, and no 0s. The original
vote thread is at:

+1s:
Arvind Prabhakar
Tom White (IPMC)
Ralph Goers (IPMC)
Patrick Hunt (IPMC)
Eric Sammer

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flume-dev/201112.mbox/%3CCANpnisroKN9w3AOokJxpfhr-Qx%3D3rxzmeZ_0kkJr_N6QhgRh0Q%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The vote result is at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flume-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCANpnisostxUV4RvFU8XF5Eye-LmH%3DQhdZgVucB5nha8aWL7T-w%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Since we have 3 +1s from IPMC members in the flume-dev vote, my
understanding is that we're good to go.

Thanks to all.

--
Eric Sammer