incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:58:58 GMT
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Stuart Monteith <stukato@stoo.me.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>        Does not having the report forwarded imply being pushed out of the incubator?
As far as I can tell, the point being made was that there was nothing going on in the project,
and so nothing should be reported - I'll leave Benson to clarify.

Uh, oh, what have I done now? I don't even know which project this is
referring to. It is certainly true that one -1 vote on one report does
not boot a podling out of the incubator, that's for sure. I'd imagine
that the appropriate response is to come up with an appropriate
report. Shutting down the podling would be an *eventual*  response to
a problematic report or to complete silence in response to a request
for one.

> I'll back up what Ant said - Robert and Ant have shown heroic patience as mentors on
this project. The situation will resolve itself one way or the other soon.