incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Recommend graduating Apache Bean-Validation (BVAL) as a TLP
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 21:15:38 GMT
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Mark Struberg <> wrote:
> For better readability, the Resolution text is also available in our WIKI [2]
> Please VOTE on recommending BVAL as a TLP
> [+1] graduate BVAL as a TLP
> [+0] don't care
> [-1] nope, because (fill in)

-1 (sorry) seems to be
missing name check sign-off [1]. Perhaps it's already been done. If
so, please just update and restart.

If this is intentional, feel free to start a VOTE to remove this
requirement for graduation...

[1] "Make sure that the requested project name does not already exist
and check to be sure that the name is not already
trademarked for an existing software product."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message