incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wri...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 04:07:43 GMT
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And here we return to a thread of some weeks ago. One chair can't
>> review all those reports and push the bounce buttons. Some other
>> people have to step up to help.
>
> This Board member reads each and every one of them every month.  So it
> is no change in workload to me to push this work down.
>
> Instead of talking about this abstractly, -1 on forwarding to the
> board the following reports.  I'll start with the most egregious one:

> -1 on forwarding on the following reports as they are Missing:
>
>  Bloodhound

I'll take responsibility for this one.  As a first-time mentor, I
completely spaced the reporting requirement; particularly since the
deluge of Bloodhound-related discussion induced a sort of fatigue on
that topic.  I'll ensure it happens next month.

(That, and I haven't yet learned how to wade through the fire hose
that is general@incubator to spot potential reminders.)

-Hyrum

--

uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy