incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we have an email alias to address all podling's PPMCs?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:48:07 GMT
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> On 19 January 2012 08:48, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>> We have pmcs@apache.org for project PMCs, is there an equivalent for podlings?
>
> As others have said there isn't once, but unlike others who are
> suggesting an announce style list I think we do need an all PPMCs
> list.

Hi Ross, just to be clear the suggestion the suggestion was for more
than just an announce stye list - release votes and all poddling
related stuff would stay on general@ and just the internal things,
such as this thread, could go on the dev list. Anyway, just consider
this a [RT] type thing, the ppmc alias would be useful as well.

  ...ant