incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Park Kato
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:21:12 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> The IPMC strongly and clearly expressed the opinion that the Kato
> Mentors needs to be more active or face termination. This is the
> solution I favour personally.

Incorrect.  Some members of the IPMC (including myself) have strongly
and clearly expressed the opinion that the Kato reports do not reflect
the full status.

I'll state for emphasis: absolutely nobody here has suggested that any
podling be immediately terminated as it has passed some date criteria.
 Nobody has named any mentor and suggested that they be terminated.
In fact, I would like to call on everybody to stop using the
drama-filled term "termination" and focus on ensuring that reports
submitted are timely and contain all of the relevant information.

- Sam Ruby