incubator-general mailing list archives

From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Actively retiring projects
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:08:39 GMT
On 01/08/2012 06:46 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

>> 2008-10-09 Droids
> S: Somewhat active, still not enough for a TLP. Last report mentions
> IP clearance issues?
> R: Ask for a graduation plan in next report.

I'm a mentor this project and will get things moving.

You say it isn't active enough for a TLP. My question is what
constitutes active enough? Jim states 3 PMC members to vote on releases.
Upon graduation that project could easily have 3 active PMC members.

The IP clearance issue has been cleared up. That shouldn't have been in
the report.

Expect the next report (next month) to include discussion about an
actual graduation plan.