incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Recommend graduating Apache Bean-Validation (BVAL) as a TLP
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 08:07:12 GMT
+1

Regards
JB

On 01/09/2012 09:04 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> +1
>
> 2012/1/8 Mark Struberg<struberg@yahoo.de>:
>>

>> Dear IPMC, dear Community!
>>
>> The Apache Bean-Validation project provides an ALv2 licensed implementation of the
JSR-303 Bean Validation Specification and would like to start a VOTE on graduating as a TLP.
>> The podling is in the incubator since 2010 and successfully shipped 3 releases and
established an active community.

>> The internal PPMC VOTE has decided with 11 +1 (see [1]) that we would like to propose
graduation as a TLP.
>> We also went through the graduation checklist and made sure that we fulfilled all
requirements.

>> We would like to thank our Mentors and the board for their continued support and
also Roman Stumm and his team for contributing this project to the ASF!

>> We are happy to finally start the VOTE about the recommendation to the board about
graduating BVAL to a TLP with the Board Resolution Report attached below.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com