incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:15:15 GMT
On Jan 12, 2012, at 1:09 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Marcel Offermans
> <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
>> On Jan 11, 2012, at 23:49 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>>
>>> -1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
>>> a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:
>>>
>>>  Celix
>>
>> A plan is being discussed on the list, but did not make it into this month's report.
I would kindly like to ask the board to accept delaying that plan until the next report. If
that is too long, we can report about it next month? WDYT?

> I'm participating here as an Incubator PMC member. If the Incubator
> portion of the Incbator report states that it was the lack of a crisp
> plan for graduation was noted and discussed and will be addressed in
> the next quarterly report, then I will gladly withdraw my -1 on this
> report.

Good point, I will explicitly add that so the board knows that a plan is being discussed,
it was just not ready for inclusion in this report yet.

Greetings, Marcel