incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:58:04 GMT
Hello Alex,

On Dec 19, 2011, at 21:20 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

> I would like to propose Flex to be an Apache Incubator project.
>
> Here's a link to the proposal:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FlexProposal

First of all, thanks for this proposal, it looks well thought out. I have a question about
the list of third party dependencies (a list you're still compiling). Out of interest, could
you please also include some indication of the licenses of those dependencies, and how easy
or hard they would be to replace by open source equivalents (when appropriate)?

Greetings, Marcel