incubator-general mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on updated NOTICE and LICENSE files (was: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0-incubating)
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 23:51:04 GMT
Folks,

Thanks for giving feedback on the LICENSE and NOTICE file issues. We've
worked on the feedback and would appreciate if you could take a look and
see if there are no red flags.

Please find the LICENSE, NOTICE files and release artifacts for the next RC
here -
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-8/

The relevant JIRA discussing these issues is here -

If there are no red flags, we'll proceed with running a vote on
kafka-users@and later on general@incubator.

Thanks,
Neha