incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Flume 1.0.0 (incubating)
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:12:05 GMT
This vote is being called on and concurrently.

This is the first incubator release for Apache Flume, version

It fixes the following issues:

*** Please download, test and vote by January 1st, 2012.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source files:

The tag to be voted upon:

Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote upon the release after a
successful PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer