incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <esam...@cloudera.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.0.0-incubating (rc4)
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 22:37:24 GMT
This is the first incubator release for Apache Flume, version
1.0.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
http://bit.ly/sj5Fh8

*** Please download, test and vote by January 3rd, 2012.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source files, signature, and checksums:
http://people.apache.org/~esammer/flume/flume-1.0.0-incubating-rc4/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flume/tags/flume-1.0.0-rc4/

Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flume/dist/KEYS

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote upon the release after a
successful PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

The PPMC vote has not yet completed, but looks as if it will pass. We've
already received 5 +1s including 3 from IPMC members. Original thread
on flume-dev: http://bit.ly/uShyBZ

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer