incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.0.0-incubating (rc4)
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 22:37:24 GMT
This is the first incubator release for Apache Flume, version

It fixes the following issues:

*** Please download, test and vote by January 3rd, 2012.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source files, signature, and checksums:

The tag to be voted upon:

Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote upon the release after a
successful PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

The PPMC vote has not yet completed, but looks as if it will pass. We've
already received 5 +1s including 3 from IPMC members. Original thread
on flume-dev:

Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer