incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hyrum K Wright <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Bloodhound
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:29:54 GMT
On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Mark Struberg <> wrote:
> so this is basically Trac ++ and a fork of Trac ?

Pretty much.  It's Trac plus a number of commonly used plugins plus
additional functionality.  There's been some discussion about this
with the principles on the Trac project, as well as on trac-dev, and
so far there hasn't been any discord.

> Or is it a completely rewritten new approach?

Bloodhound may eventually diverge from Trac, but that's up to the
communities involved.