incubator-general mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for mentors for Flex (was: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator)
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 23:35:55 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

I am very interested in joining as a mentor.
Right now I am a committer on Apache ESME and a PPMC member, so I
would have to be elected to the incubator PMC first.
I learned a lot from Apache ESME's incubation time and would like to
deepen my involvement at ASF and help Apache Flex be a success.

/Anne

On 21 December 2011 23:14, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> On 21 December 2011 21:31, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Hi Bertrand,
>>
>> If there are some experienced Mentors added and I am elected to the Incubator PMC,
I would be willing to be a "Junior" Mentor.