incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:27:56 GMT
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Kalle Korhonen
<> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Greg Stein <> wrote:
>> Agreed. That is/was my read, too.
> Even still, companies don't participate in ASF projects, individuals
> do. To me, the proposal implies Adobe is a participating entity. The
> sentence in question would read better as "To that end, employees of
> Adobe will only have minority representation on the initial committers
> list"....

I agree that this makes things clearer - as podlings often take
existing proposals as a template to create new ones, I have changed
the proposal with your above suggestion, it reads now "To that end,
Adobe employes only have a minority representation on the initial
committers list".

Alex, does that work for you?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: