incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Looking for mentors for Flex (was: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:55:00 GMT
Hi Anne,

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:35 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<> wrote:
> ...I am very interested in joining as a mentor.
> Right now I am a committer on Apache ESME and a PPMC member, so I
> would have to be elected to the incubator PMC first.
> I learned a lot from Apache ESME's incubation time and would like to
> deepen my involvement at ASF and help Apache Flex be a success....

Great! I remember the great job you did during ESME incubation, agree
that it would be good to have you as a mentor for Flex.

Like Dave, you need to be voted in on the Incubator PMC to be a
mentor, I'll start that discussion and then vote on the incubator
private list.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message