incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Gora Graduation Resolution
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:06:03 GMT
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<> wrote:

> How about suggesting an alternative then?

Sorry I have been unavailable. But even if I wasn't, I would probably
not have been much help, since I have no clue what Gora is all about.
It was just the text coming across like Roy now said about ACE; "We
have 100 projects that do that.". I can acknowledge the ACE
formulation was even wider...

Anyway, I am happy to see that this seems to going to a resolution
that people are happy with.

Good Luck to Apache Gora in the future.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I live here;
I work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: