incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache DeviceMap, a data repository and APIs for mobile device information
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:41:22 GMT
Thanks. That answers it actually :-)

On Dec 23, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> The question is essentially about any existing assets the project is planning to
bring to Apache. While any answer to that is unlikely to disqualify the proposal, it may lead
to licensing questions, process questions, etc. So while this is curiosity of sorts, I think
it is an important thing to understand.

> Ok, I see your point and agree - but keep in mind that we're not
> intially planning to adopt any OpenDDR *data* - as I said, doing that
> or not requires more discussion once the podling starts.
>
> -Bertrand
>

>> On Dec 23, 2011, at 12:04 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

to discuss this aspect here now. Appreciate the proposal authors commenting on it....