incubator-general mailing list archives

From "erwan.deferrieres@gmail.com" <er...@ferrieres.org>
Subject RE: Looking for mentors for Flex (was: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator)
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:41:07 GMT
Hi,
I'm willing to volunteer as a mentor as well.

Regards

Douglas Arthur <darthur@vmware.com> a écrit :

Hi Bertrand,

I'm willing to learn if the need continues to exist, but I have not participated in previous
ASF projects - so I'm sure I have a lot to learn. I'm very excited about the project, so I
want to do everything I can do to help it mature and be successful!

- Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:27 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Looking for mentors for Flex (was: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator)

Hi Incubator PMC and ASF members,

In case you missed my earlier call: we are still looking for mentors for http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FlexProposal

Given the size of the codebase and the large list of initial committers, it would be good
to have at least one or two additional experienced mentors.

It's also a good opportunity for ASF members (or committers - but those need to be voted in
as Incubator PMC members first) who haven't been mentors yet to join as "junior" mentors and
help while learning the ropes.

-Bertrand (Flex champion and mentor)