incubator-general mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject RE: Looking for mentors for Flex (was: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator)
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:41:07 GMT
I'm willing to volunteer as a mentor as well.

Douglas Arthur <> a écrit :

Hi Bertrand,

I'm willing to learn if the need continues to exist, but I have not participated in previous
ASF projects - so I'm sure I have a lot to learn. I'm very excited about the project, so I
want to do everything I can do to help it mature and be successful!

- Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Bertrand Delacretaz []
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:27 AM
Subject: Looking for mentors for Flex (was: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator)

Hi Incubator PMC and ASF members,

In case you missed my earlier call: we are still looking for mentors for

Given the size of the codebase and the large list of initial committers, it would be good
to have at least one or two additional experienced mentors.

It's also a good opportunity for ASF members (or committers - but those need to be voted in
as Incubator PMC members first) who haven't been mentors yet to join as "junior" mentors and
help while learning the ropes.

-Bertrand (Flex champion and mentor)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: