incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: so the deadline for podling reports has passed, now what?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:29:24 GMT

On 13/12/2011, at 2:34 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> Of the missing reports, NPanday's is already drafted on list and should be incoming shortly.
Kato were caught out by the new schedule and working to prepare something.

> Hise & Wave didn't get a reminder that I can see and haven't seemed to prepare anything.
Any mentors that can work with them?

I moderated the resend that went out today onto those lists (presumably no technical issue
for them not being received before, just not actively moderated).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org