incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: so the deadline for podling reports has passed, now what?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:34:43 GMT
Of the missing reports, NPanday's is already drafted on list and should be incoming shortly.
Kato were caught out by the new schedule and working to prepare something.

Hise & Wave didn't get a reminder that I can see and haven't seemed to prepare anything.
Any mentors that can work with them?

- Brett

On 09/12/2011, at 2:44 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Have we made any actionable plans for dealing with
> the podling reports this month, or are we content
> letting the board reject yet another rollup of all
> the raw reports?
>
> I would like to see us take some steps to process,
> comment on, and filter the reports in the time we
> have between now and Wednesday.  Do others agree
> with this plan?

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/