incubator-general mailing list archives

From John W Vines <john.w.vi...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.5-incubating RC10
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:48:20 GMT
Hey folks,

Our 72 hour minimum window has passed, and unfortunately we have not gotten enough approving
votes (though no unvotes). I believe we only need one more IPMC approval vote to wrap up our
first release, so if one of you could take a bit of time to look through RC10 and approve
it (or provide criticism) that would be stellar.

Cheers
John