incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <>
Subject Re: Actively retiring projects (was: Incubator Board Report November 2011)
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:47:07 GMT
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Meanwhile, I will personally focus on JSPWiki.  If others wish to join
> me, here is a a current list of projects that have been incubating
> more than a year:

I've been meaning to try to help out with JSPWiki for a while, but I've
not yet had the time. If there's going to be more than one of us though,
then hopefully the work involved will be something I can commit to

Currently the JSPWiki mentors are listed as:
  * snoopdave - Dave Johnson
  * clr - Craig Russell
  * henning - Henning Schmiedehausen
  * rubys - Sam Ruby

Are any of the others currently active and able to help?

(My hunch from having spoken to a few jspwiki community members is that we
need to have another go at helping them understand the apache way, then
give a deadline, but I've not looked in detail to be sure)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message