incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Git to SVN
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:58:47 GMT
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011, Leo Neumeyer wrote:
> Perhaps there are concerns about relying on a third party but for an
> organization powered by volunteers, using a free service like this could
> be a great benefit. Perhaps there are good reasons why this cannot be
> done but was wondering if it was discussed at all.

It's been discussed at great length, on several occasions....

I'd suggest you have a browse through the infra and infra-dev list
archives for at least some of it, along with the incubator general
archives for discussions on why incubating podlings are not currently
allowed to use git (it's come up a couple of times recently)

Nick