incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Step down as a mentor / Need replacement for Zeta podling
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:21:47 GMT
Hello all,

I urgently need to remove some of my workload. Therefore I have
decided remove myself from any political debattes of the ASF. In
addition I have currently less fun in mentoring projects and need to
step back or go to idle mode which is affecting the incubator.

I have told the ooo podling that i will stay as mentor, but take a
break from reading mails and go to idle for a while.

I told Callback and DirectMemory that I have decided to step down as a
mentor. I think there are no problems here because both projects have
good mentors and/or experienced ASF committers on board.

I also wrote to Zeta Components. There are only 2 mentors left. The
project is pretty inactive and could use some help. Hope there will be
somebody who will take my slot. Volunteers?

In case nobody else is quicker I will remove my name from the mentor
lists in a few days.

Cheers
Christian

--