incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should podlings have informal chairs?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:54:57 GMT
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 2:39 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> We also don't always document the Champion - it is on the initial
> proposal, but only some status pages seem to include the information.
> Perhaps we should require it in podlings.xml?
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Champion

If we agree that the Champion will have this new responsibility then I
think we should add the Champion to podings.xml
This was not necessary before, because the Champion was not important
anymore, once the project joined the incubator and therefore
documentation on the proposal was enough

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de