incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should podlings have informal chairs?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:20:40 GMT
I went over the whole thread and I like idea, but I have one concern, what
if the non of the mentors agreed to be the initial chair of the podling,

Does this stop the podling from being accepted ?
Does this mean that all mentors are not allowed to be accepted as mentors ?
Or
Champion needs to find at least one more mentor who can accept to be the
chair ?
And the champion, as not being a mentor, is allowed to take that role ?