incubator-general mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0-incubating
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:51:18 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, I still have some questions.

1. Alan, this nunit license acknowledgement is missing from the NOTICE file
since RC1 and RC1 had the nunit files. Since cutting RCs is a significant
time investment, we'd appreciate if you could list all the concerns you
have once.

2. Sebb, if you have feedback on what should be removed from the file, we'd
appreciate the exact list of items that are OK to be removed from the
NOTICE. It is still unclear to us on what should and should not be included.

3. Ant, thanks for the suggestion earlier. We'd like this discussion to
conclude with the exact contents of the LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Better yet, can all these Apache nitty gritty items be listed on some wiki
that the incubator RMs can follow and depend on ?

I understand that the incubator process depends on the mentors to give such
feedback, but clearly that is insufficient.

Thanks,
Neha

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 12:52 AM, ant elder <antelder@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 1:07 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote: