incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Apache Have a 'Rule' Problem, or does the Incubator sometimes just make it look that way?
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:47:42 GMT
>> If we can build such a group, it would be the logical nucleus of a
>> reboot. If not, well, we've got other problems.
>
> Care to give some specifics?
>
> Robert

Robert,

Between my posts at the top of this thread, and all the many messages
on Joe's (I think) thread about the board wanting to delegate
supervision, and my writing on members@ about the pathology of a large
group self-organizing on a mailing list with no one acting as chair or
moderator of the discussion, I think that there's plenty of fodder
here, and no shortage of it from me. Is there really anything else to
add? I wish that the IPMC chair had more time to devote to the working
of this, but he apparently does not.

One of our many ways of wasting time and energy around here is to have
five threads on the same topic.