incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Lucene.Net 2.9.4-incubating-RC3
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:16:05 GMT
I hate to have to say this, but I have concerns about the NOTICE file
based on recent traffic here. Unfortunately, that conversation left me
with a giant headache and no clear idea.

The issue is that there's a misc acknowledgement in there which is not
a relocated IP notice. Are those OK, or not? (@Leo, help!)