incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rebooting the Incubator? (was: Does Apache Have a 'Rule' Problem...)
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:37:41 GMT
I guess I sent one email too many here. On the other thread, I was
perfectly happy to join the nacent consensus that the willing should
step up and supervise, as opposed to any sort of structural change.
I'm back there now.  And, anyway, all if this is a hijack. This thread
started as 'how can we make it easier for podlings and even mentors to
navigate.' That question has been answered: IMPROVE THE DOC. So could
we please treat this thread as CLOSED? If you want to plan a palace
coup, why not start a new thread?