incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.2.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:22:13 GMT
Since 72 hours passed I'm declaring this vote to release Empire-db
2.2.0-incubating as closed and passed with the following resolution:
3 positive binding votes:
 * Benson Margulies (from PMC vote)
 * Thomas Fox
 * Martijn Dashorst
4 positive members votes (from PMC vote):
 * Francis De Brabandere * Rainer Döbele
 * Jörg Reiher
 * Eike Kettner

Thanks,
Francis
On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Apache Empire-db community has approved the 2.2.0-incubating release and we are now
looking for approval of the IPMC to publish the release.

> With this release we have made a major API change removing unrecommended legacy features
that have been non-standard Java. The API now is much clearer and even more straight forward
to use.
> Other improvements addressed the reduction of duplicate code for DDL generation and improvements
in the Empire-db code generator that produces Java code from existing data models.

--
http://www.somatik.be