incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Clarify the role of the Champion as an "incubation coordinator" (was: should podlings have informal chairs?)
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 03:29:14 GMT
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry.  I did not mean to suggest that the champion of the PPMC of which I am a
member is any of those cases.  I'm certain our champion is an ASF Member.  I haven't checked
to see if the champion is a member of the IPMC, though I wouldn't be surprised.

You (as a committer) can verify that for yourself by looking here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

> I was not speaking on behalf of champions being elected at all.  The case in my experience
is where a champion continued championing after the podling was established.

>  - Dennis

- Sam Ruby

(was: should podlings have informal chairs?)