incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <>
Subject [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.2.0-incubating RC2
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 21:00:41 GMT
This takes care of Patrick's RAT concerns. From now on you can run RAT by:
  $ mvn -Prelease install
at the top level of a project. This is THE only change between RC1 and RC2
and given how cosmetic it is I'd like to think that all the existing
+1 votes don't
need to be recast. Please let me know if that's not the case.

This is the second incubator release for Apache Bigtop, version

It fixes the following issues:

*** Please download, test, and vote by Saturday, November 5

Note that we are voting on the source (tag): release-0.2.0-incubating-RC2

Source tarball, checksums, signature:

The tag to be voted on:

Bigtop's KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote on the release after a successful
PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message