incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Douglas <cdoug...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0-incubating
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 04:36:00 GMT
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm not sure the vote can be shortened.  I could be wrong.  If it can then I
totally agree with the inclination to get goin' with this release.  I'm sorry it's had so
many first and starts.

As long as the only modifications brought the LICENSE, NOTICE, and
DISCLAIMER files into compliance, two 72-hour voting windows seemed
excessively arduous, particularly on the 7th RC. This was my mistake
if the policy is inflexible.

>> Having said that, we also don't have any jar like "NUnit" in the release
>> artifacts.
>
>  B     ./bin/../clients/csharp/lib/nunit/2.5.9/nunit.framework.dll

Good catch; I'd only checked the jars. I think your reading is correct. -C