incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating empire?
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 21:40:21 GMT
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> It's a technical minimum, I agree, but I wouldn't accept graduating a
> project with only 3 PMC members.
>
> 5 looks like a more realistic minimum to make sure the project can
> actually get 3 votes when needed.

Depends on what is expected from the PMC members. As mentor I tend to
stick around to ensure things keep running smoothly after graduation
(I'm still member of Pivot as well). While I don't intend on
collecting PMC memberships, this would make the PMC consist of about
4-5 folks. I intend to be able to go emeritus after a while though.

Perhaps Benson would like to stick around as well making the PMC
consist of 5-6 folks.

Martijn