incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Need an IPMC member to request / create new committer accounts
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 00:37:09 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Nov 3, 2011, at 4:39 PM, Eric Sammer wrote:

> Hey all. Our (Flume) mentors seem to be temporarily unavailable.

:(

> We just
> finished voting in two new committers (vote results sent to inc-
> private)

I don't see them.

> and I'd like to keep momentum by starting the ICLA / account
> process. Per
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html it sounds like this can
> be
> done by any member of the IPMC.

True.

> Two new committers:
> Prasad Mujumdar (no ICLA, no ASF account)
> Mingjie Lai (ICLA on file, no ASF account)
>
> I can collect preferred usernames, etc. if that's appropriate.

Yes.

> I'll provide
> email addresses and other info off list. Any help is appreciated.

Ask Mingjie for the preferred id(s) off list and forward the result to
private@incubator. Ask Prasad Mujumdar to file an ICLA with preferred
id and project included.

I don't see any record of either vote result being announced to
private@incubator, which is a requirement for any new committer id
being created. I do see that you announced that a vote was under way
for Mingjie but no results.

Craig

> Thanks!
> --