incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing reports
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:49:13 GMT
On 2011-11-16, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> This time were 7 reports missed (leaving out S4):

> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:

>> Lucene.NET

> Can we hear from the mentors of the other projects what is going on in
> their podlings?  A mentors response is what we should get when report
> is missed by default.

Obviously I'm relying on Marvin and friends too much.  I don't recall
seeing the "report required" email to the dev list and don't see it in
the archive either.  So I completely overlooked the report was due,
likewise for my co-mentors and the project developers, I guess.

The project is doing well with a new release coming up (first release
candidate vote failed, but I expect the next one to follow soonish).

Stefan