incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: Code donation for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:51:31 GMT
Every contribution needs to be done under some kind of license agreement. For an individual
it is an ICLA. For a corporation it is usually a Software Grant.  If the company has an ASF
committer with an ICLA on file and that committer is comfortable (i.e. the company has a CCLA
on file) then they could submit the code. Otherwise, a Software Grant is probably the best