incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.2-incubating-rc6
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:00:42 GMT
Hi all,

please review and vote on approving the release of Apache OpenNLP.

The Apache OpenNLP library is a machine learning based toolkit for the
processing of natural language text.
It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence
segmentation,
part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and
coreference resolution.

We added the missing DISCLAIMER files and updated mentions
of OpenNLP to be compliant with the branding requirements.

The OpenNLP community approved the release of opennlp-1.5.2-rc6 in this
vote thread
with 5 binding votes and 1 +1 non-binding vote. No other votes were
received.
Vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-opennlp-dev/201111.mbox/%3C4EC3C861.1050109%40gmail.com%3E

The release artifacts and rat reports can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~joern/releases/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating/rc6/

SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/opennlp/tags/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating-rc6/

KEYS file:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/opennlp/tags/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating-rc6/KEYS

Our release contains multiple sub-projects, the rat reports have been
generated
for each of these sub-projects.

Many thanks for your support,
Jörn