incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][RFC] Fediz for the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:49:02 GMT
Thanks for the update Marcel, and sorry for the late answer.

I updated the Fediz proposal with your comment.

Thanks again,
Regards
JB

On 11/03/2011 12:40 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> On Nov 1, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FedizProposal
>
> Definitely an interesting proposal! Just a comment on the affiliations section: isn't
it true that both Olivier Lamy and Colm O'hEigeartaigh are also working for Talend? Of course
part of the incubation process will be to attract other developers, I just think it's fair
to list affiliations for all initial committers.

> Greetings, Marcel

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net