incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.2-incubating-rc4
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 09:30:23 GMT
Hi all,

please review and vote on approving the release of Apache OpenNLP.

OpenNLP is a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of
natural language text.
It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence
segmentation,
part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and
coreference resolution.

The OpenNLP community approved the release of opennlp-1.5.2-rc4 in this
vote thread
with 4 binding and 1 non-binding +1 votes and we received no 0 or -1 votes:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-opennlp-dev/201111.mbox/%3C4EB79746.2010908%40gmail.com%3E

The release artifacts and rat reports can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~joern/releases/opennlp-1.5.2-incubating/rc4/

Our release contains multiple sub-projects, the rat reports have been
generated
for each of these sub-projects.

Many thanks for your support,
Jörn