incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Latest copyright sign-off status [Was: Podlings needing copyright sign-off]
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 05:22:39 GMT
I can verify that this software grant from Metacarta was dated 1st day
of February, 2010.

 From the list of files, I cannot say exactly what the grant covers.
ManifoldCF doesn't jump out of the list of files. There appear to be
over a thousand files covered by the grant. The only "package name"
that jumps is "metacarta", with sub-packages including core, agents,
crawler,

Hope this helps a bit.

Craig

On Nov 13, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Tommaso Teofili wrote:

> 2011/11/11 Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com>
>
>> Updating this, half of the items without sign-off in July are now
>> signed off. I've updated the list below (though I've not yet added
>> new
>> PMCs since June).
>>
>> Here's the previous email:
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Here's a list of the projects in the Incubator who need to sign off
>>> their copyright item; namely:
>>>
>>> "Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
>>> been received.
>>> It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core
>>> code, and any
>>> new code produced by the project.  "
>>
>> Here's the latest list:
>>
>> 2008-09-29  olio
>> 2009-02-09  kato
>> 2009-02-13  stonehenge
>> 2009-05-08  ace
>> 2009-05-13  socialsite
>> 2009-06-25  wink
>> 2009-11-08  hise
>> 2010-01-27  manifoldcf
>>

> in the recorded grants file I can see:
>
> Software grant from Metacarta, Inc.
>
> and, as far as I know, this is the required paperwork for ManifoldCF
> (previously knwon as Lucene Connectors Framework).
>
> Please let me know if I'm missing something.
>
> Tommaso
>

>> 2010-05-19  amber
>> 2010-05-24  zetacomponents
>> 2010-09-05  nuvem