incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code donation for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:41:28 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Every contribution needs to be done under some kind of license agreement. For an individual
it is an ICLA. For a corporation it is usually a Software Grant.  If the company has an ASF
committer with an ICLA on file and that committer is comfortable (i.e. the company has a CCLA
on file) then they could submit the code. Otherwise, a Software Grant is probably the best
route.

Wow, thanks Ralph, that is so clear. ralph2doc

Also http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

-David