incubator-general mailing list archives

From "jb@nanthrax.net" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][RFC] Fediz for the Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:57:15 GMT
Hi Marcel,

You're right, ir's a forgot. I'm upgrading the proposal.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://wwx.talend.com

----- Reply message -----
From: "Marcel Offermans" <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl>
To: <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [PROPOSAL][RFC] Fediz for the Apache Incubator
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 12:40 pm

On Nov 1, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FedizProposal

Definitely an interesting proposal! Just a comment on the affiliations section: isn't it true
that both Olivier Lamy and Colm O'hEigeartaigh are also working for Talend? Of course part
of the incubation process will be to attract other developers, I just think it's fair to list
affiliations for all initial committers.

Greetings, Marcel